IT Sales Representative - Full Time
About the Job
Omega Systems Consultants, Inc. is currently seeking a highly skilled IT Sales Representative with the drive and determination to help us expand our client base in Reading, PA and a 60 mile surrounding area. We are looking for an individual who is a closer and has a proven track record of generating sales, and is accustomed to earnings commensurate with their sales skills, experience and effort. If you have the experience and the fire, we'd like to talk to you.
Our Sales Representatives are responsible for establishing a new corporate client base through effective prospecting. Qualified candidates must be energetic and focused with an unstoppable motivation to sell and strong desire to succeed. Maintaining accounts requires dedication, persistence, follow-up, effective utilization of provided resources and unbeatable customer service. This position will include defining client needs through product knowledge and positioning, and involves working with our Sales Engineers in the architecting of solutions. Responsibilities include identifying, forecasting and attaining sales objectives by providing technology based solutions to new and existing clients.
Job duties include prospecting, qualifying and closing sales. Overall relationship management and the ability to coordinate required resources to respond to complex IT requirements is a necessity. Other requirements include ongoing training and manufacturer certifications, developing and maintaining relationships with client and vendor contacts, and preparing and presenting detailed quotes and proposals.
Minimum Skills Required:
- Minimum five years direct selling experience
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft software technologies and programs
- Strong interpersonal skills required to effectively communicate with clients and vendors
- Experience with HP, VMware, Cisco, Citrix and Managed Service offerings a plus
- Superior prospecting and lead management skills
- New business development skills
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills
- Exceptional closing skills
- Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred
- Valid Pennsylvania Driver's License and Proof of Insurance is required
- Background check and drug screen required
This Position Entails:
- Building client relationships over the phone and in person
- The ability to sell our IT Products and Services
- Sales Lead Follow-up
- Assessing Client Needs
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing requirements
The Successful Candidate must be:
- Professional and articulate
- Inter-personally adept
- Technically proficient
- A relationship builder
- A problem solver
Benefits include paid vacation, holidays, and 401k. Our generous Salary, Commissions and Bonus compensation plans are structured as Base plus Commission, with initial compensation commensurate with relevant experience and no caps on commissions providing unlimited earnings potential for self-motivated high-achievers.
Please visit our Career Submission form to apply today!