Inside Sales Representative - Full Time
About the Job
Omega Systems Consultants Inc. is currently seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join its growing team of consultants. This person will be an integral part of Omega Systems' continued success, as he/she is responsible for working with the outside sales representatives by supporting the internal sales process, providing qualified leads and working with our current customer base in an effort to upsell and cross sell Omega System's products and services.
- Follow the internal quoting and proposal process for all opportunities supported by the outside sales representative(s) you are teamed with for product and service fulfillment, using all available resources to satisfy the customer requirements.
- Perform sales activities to generate qualified opportunities to meet sales production goals, including lead generation, qualification, follow-ups and proposal creation.
- Generate outbound calls over the telephone and email correspondence to cultivate leads for products and/or services associated with the offerings of Omega Systems; follows specified instructions in the delivery of sales messages.
- Work with Outside Sales Representatives to perform site surveys at new and potential clients and make recommendations to strengthen their networks
- Effectively utilize and update Salesforce CRM database.
- Maintain daily/weekly/monthly productivity and metric goals, as provided by management.
- Work with Outside Sales Representatives to develop and maintain customer relationship in an effort to cross sell and upsell Omega SYstems’s products and services.
- Develop and maintain successful relationships with customers, vendors, and internal depts. with the goal of increasing the volume of sales and profitability of the business.
- Take a proactive role with problem resolution at the customer and supplier levels.
- Coordinate with the operations and professional services department to ensure smooth flow of products and services between Omega Systems and the customer.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of Inside Sales/Account Management Experience
- Technology background is a plus
- Disciplined approach to developing new accounts
- Telephone sales skills; very personable phone personality
- Analytical abilities to determine best approach to clients on an individual basis
- Ability to follow routine verbal and written instructions
- Ability to meet and /or exceed established sales targets
- Strong selling skills
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook