Cloud Hosting Provider Philadelphia, PA
If you are seeking a cloud hosting provider in the Philadelphia, PA area, there are many excellent reasons to consider Omega Systems. Our Smart Host private cloud solution is a fully equipped, maintenance-free alternative to traditional in-house IT.
Omega Systems, headquartered in Reading, PA, was founded in 2002 to provide enterprise-level IT solutions to the SMB marketplace. The company owns and operates several data centers and provides best-in-class private cloud, managed services, and back-up and disaster recovery solutions for clients throughout eastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware.
We have many years of experience serving 3rd party regulated industries, such as government, education, legal, and healthcare, as well as businesses in the insurance, manufacturing and distribution, entrepreneurial, and non-profit industries.
Should You Take Advantage of Private Cloud Hosting?
The term “cloud” seems somewhat mystical. In reality, cloud computing is very similar to traditional computing. It still relies on the same physical server hardware, but the cloud architecture makes the storage capacity and processing power of that hardware available over the internet (Infrastructure as a Service, or IaaS).
Public and private cloud hosting solutions enable the space and resources needed by multiple clients to be spread across a cluster of servers that work together and scale on an as-needed basis.
Omega Systems’ private cloud – Smart Host – is a multi-tenant solution that offers the benefits of a private cloud without the high costs and managerial headaches of having to implement an on-premises solution. It is ideal for companies that seek high levels of security, privacy and control, such as those that deal with regulatory compliance.
Key differentiators include:
- Cost transparency. Our transparent-pricing model guarantees a predictable monthly spend determined by justified metrics and Omega/customer collaboration. Since professional assessment, configuration, setup, and on-going maintenance is included, there are no hidden fees.
- Multi-layered security & compliance. Our Smart Host cloud solution provides next-generation security features in a compliant environment. All data touch-points are within regulation, and all data handlers maintain personal compliance. Both physical and logical compliance are met, transferred to customers, and guaranteed.
- Better workflows, stronger accountability. When migrating to a cloud solution, it is much easier to have a single source of accountability for on-going management with one goal – your goal – in mind.
Secure, U.S.-Based Data Center
Our 5,000-square-foot SSAE 16 AT 101 SOC 2-certified Data Center houses the Omega Systems private cloud, which supports our in-house applications and serves clients who take advantage of our Smart offerings.
We built it from the ground up to address the challenges that top-performing data centers face daily — and it’s like no other facility of its kind in the region.
The Omega Systems Data Center maintains CJIS (Criminal Justice Information System) and HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) compliance annually and can also meet the requirements for:
- PCI DSS (Payment Card industry Data Security Standard)
- FDIC (Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation)
- GLBA (Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act)
- FISMA (Federal Information Security Management Act)
- DoD (Department of Defense)
- DISA (Defense Information Systems Agency)
- EU-US Privacy Shield
In addition, we are the first regional private data center to have successfully completed a CLEAN technical audit performed by a licensed Pennsylvania State Police CLEAN/CJIS Information Security Officer.
A private cloud hosting provider, such as Omega Systems in Reading, PA and the Philadelphia area. can help you reduce your financial liability while ensuring that your data and applications are always safe, current, and available. To explore your options, get in touch with us today at (610) 678-7002 or click here to contact us online.