In recent weeks the coronavirus (COVID-19), has dominated the news media as well as our professional and private lives. Many of you are actively managing or preparing your families, clients, and businesses through the Coronavirus outbreaks and associated changes we have all had to make. We recognize the gravity of the situation for everyone. Our team is part of your community and we are dedicated to supporting everyone through these unusual circumstances. Please take a moment to review the information below. We will do our very best to keep you informed of any real-time modifications and scheduling adjustments as they arise.
Implementing Best Practices
As an essential service provider, we feel it is necessary to emphasize Omega Systems remains intensely focused on the well-being and safety of our customers, employees, vendors, and the communities we serve. Within our offices, employees are educated on best practices to help minimize the spread of the virus, including frequent handwashing, staying at home when sick, and self-quarantining if necessary. In addition, we have instructed our cleaning crews to increase their housekeeping and sanitization throughout our buildings. In an effort to remain operational, we are encouraging our customers, vendors and others planning to visit our offices to please postpone any non-essential visits to a later date.
Prepared for the Unexpected
The concepts of disaster preparation and business continuity are well established at Omega Systems. Associated policies and procedures are in place 365 days of the year and have been at the core of Omega’s functionality and mindset since day one. Our staff is well trained to handle this and other crisis situations. With your cooperation, Omega Systems will continue to support your business in the days, weeks, and months to come.
Employing the Benefits of Remote Availability
We understand minimizing human contact reduces the chances of contracting or passing COVID-19. Like you, Omega is making real-time decisions and modifications with regard to on-site and remote work opportunities for our staff. We believe monitoring the guidance from local and global authorities and eliminating non-critical travel will keep everyone on our team safe and available.
As always, we are committed to providing high-level 24/7/365 support. As a cloud-based company, all members of the Omega team have the technology and tools to do their job securely from any location, and they are dedicated to you. As we continue to monitor this situation closely, physical presence modifications will be made, however, we are confident the personal care you currently receive will continue.
Our Forward-Moving Plan of Action
- For the safety of our valuable staff, beginning Wednesday, March 18th, Omega Systems will be limiting our on-site Field Engineers to priority 1/mission critical support needs. Any non-essential, regularly scheduled maintenance, performed by our Field Engineers, is postponed through the end of March. At that time, a further evaluation will take place.
- Omega Systems will be postponing any on-site project-based work through the end of March. We appreciate your patience, understanding and cooperation in re-scheduling.
- All 24X7X365 remote support, handled by our Service Desk and Network Operations teams, will continue.
- All Technical Account Managers and Sales Representatives will remain remotely available and attentive to all customer needs.
- Omega Systems remains in constant communication with our suppliers to assess and minimize any potential effect to hardware delivery. We will make every effort to remain on schedule for any mission critical equipment delivery or installation.
We know you have a strong commitment to your clients and remain interested in their personal and professional livelihood. We feel the same way about you. Please reach out to us if you feel there is anything we can do to help you through these uncertain times. We will continue to provide regular updates to any additional changes that may occur as state and federal health organizations determine necessary. Together, let’s do our part to keep our families, communities and work environments as healthy as possible!
Stay safe and stay in touch.