Omega Systems continues to monitor the status of COVID-19 and orders set by Governor Wolf on a daily basis. Our plan is to continue to providing the service you know and expect with full staff support. Unless significant changes arise, we will continue to operate in our current social distancing strategy throughout this next week. Our IT service action plan includes:
April 6 – April 10
From April 6-10, Omega Systems will continue to practice social distancing. We believe eliminating non-critical travel and interactions helps to ensure everyone on our team remains safe and available.
- PLEASE NOTE: Friday April 10th is Good Friday and is an observed company holiday. Our corporate offices will be closed, however our Technical Services will remain available for emergency support. The Service Desk will be staffed appropriately to accommodate necessary customer support.
- On-site Field Engineers in-person response will be limited to Priority 1 (mission critical) support needs. Any non-essential, regularly scheduled maintenance, performed by our Field Engineers, is postponed.
- Any on-site, project-based work will be rescheduled for a later date. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
- All 24X7X365 remote support, handled by our Service Desk and Network Operations teams, will continue. Please call our Service Desk (484) 772-1110 for remote assistance.
- All Technical Account Managers and Sales Representatives will remain remotely available and attentive to all customer needs.
Please reach out to us if you feel there is anything we can do to help you through these uncertain times. We will continue to provide regular updates or changes that may occur as state and federal health organizations determine necessary. Together, let’s do our part to keep our families, communities and work environments as healthy as possible!