The Private Cloud Solution Perfect for Banking and Finance
Improve Your Cloud Experience
Smart Host resolves 90% of the common auditing concerns for the financial sector.
Isn’t it time your business leveraged a hosted infrastructure solution with:
Assured Customer Compliance, Change Management,
Backup, Accessibility and Predictability!
Change Management Protocol is Our Standard Procedure.
NO changes are made until the details are thoroughly evaluated, planned and tested to assure no unforeseen problems arise.
Omega Systems employs a thorough Change Management workflow process for all requested system additions or modifications every time they are requested. When a standard, emergency or critical change is requested, our technicians follow a prescribed workflow protocol to minimize adverse impact on your business operations.
Benefits of our change management system include:
- Faster, more accurate change implementation
- Change request authority and IT change tracking
- Improved IT-to-business alignment
- Significantly reduced negative impact on business operations & functionality
- Adherence to compliance regulations
- Improved risk management
- Reduced service disruptions and system downtime
Change Management Workflow Includes:
- Thorough Change Evaluation
- Risk Assessment & Scoring Matrix
- Back-out & Reversal Planning
- Configuration & Asset Management
- Scope of Work
- Security Management
- Streamlined Communication
- 3rd Party Vendor Communication
- Service Validation & Testing
- Release & Deployment Strategy
- Transition Planning
- Change Execution
- Logging & Status Updates
- Dedicated Support
- Prioritized Responsiveness
Our Private Data Center currently hosts: iCore, Fiserv, DCI & Jack Henry
Availability is Everything.
Significantly reduce downtime AND conquer the challenges of your remote work strategy.
Gain enterprise-level performance and accessibility of an always-connected infrastructure with 99.99% guaranteed availability.
Smart Host gives you the tools you need to offer superior customer experiences and competitive business models, while achieving maximized operational efficiency, security and performance.
We Value Ownership.
Data Center ownership reinforces our dedication to the quality of our services.
Since we personally own, operate and maintain our cloud space, Omega Systems becomes the single-source for accuracy, accountability, compliance and liability as we assume responsibility for your entire hosted environment. We even interface with 3rd parties on your behalf.
Our customers gain the benefits of privately hosted offerings, but also support from familiar IT professionals they know and trust.
- Internal NOC & SOC Department
(individually audited for security assurance)
- High-level customizations
(reporting, applications, capabilities, scalability)
- Single-layered support communication
- Enterprise-class functionality & performance
- Low latency
- Controlled decision making & operational efficiencies
- Regulated compliance
Predictable Price Model with Cost Transparency.
Usage-based, Reserved Instance and Volume Discount pricing models can result in hidden costs as high as 60% more than your anticipated monthly spend.
Smart Host’s transparent cost platform offers a predictable monthly spend determined by justified metrics and contracted assurance. Since professional assessment, configuration, setup and on-going maintenance is included, hidden fees simply do not exist.
Get Our Complete Whitepaper
Detailing the comparisons between Omega Systems’ Smart Host vs. public cloud solutions (such as Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure) with respect to Cloud Hosting Costs, Security and Compliance, Support Ownership and Responsibility.
Schedule Your Free Cloud-Hosting Consultation