Cybersecurity Companies Serving Virginia
It’s not easy to keep up with the constantly changing threat landscape. As one of the top cybersecurity companies serving businesses in Virginia, Omega Systems’ professional cybersecurity team can proactively manage and protect your business, assets, and reputation.
Omega Systems, headquartered in Reading, PA, was founded in 2002 to provide enterprise-level IT solutions to businesses of all sizes. We own and operate several data centers and provide managed and customized cybersecurity services, managed IT services, best-in-class private cloud hosting, infrastructure-as-a-service, disaster recovery, and online backup services for clients in eastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, Virginia, and Delaware.
Omega Systems’ Smart Secure, is our fully-managed cybersecurity solution that provides professionally managed, proactive network security for your entire environment. It includes the basics of enhanced threat protection with vulnerability scanning and risk management, as well as more complex functionalities, including satisfying regulatory compliances.
Smart Secure offers SIEM reporting and alerting to provide banks and other highly regulated financial institutions with critical network security intelligence and real-time monitoring for network devices, systems, and applications.
If you need a customized cybersecurity strategy, Omega Systems’ professionals will identify your vulnerabilities and recommend strategies and solutions that will reduce your security risks.
We partner with the best in the business to deliver customizable solutions that detect and prevent intrusions and minimize your exposure in the event of a breach. Our SSAE SOC, CJIS, and CLEAN AUDIT certifications are your assurance that your data is secure.
Are Managed Cybersecurity Services Right for Your Organization?
The key operational benefits of managed cybersecurity services include:
- Incident response (IR) assessment: Many businesses now have incident response plans, but a large percentage of them have not consistently applied them across the enterprise. Omega Systems can help your organization assess your current IR plans and develop new approaches that deliver on demand.
- Outsourced expert assistance: Cybercriminals are continuously evolving, scheming, and ramping up attacks with complex distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) campaigns, malware scams, and other techniques for sale on the dark web. This makes it more difficult to recruit great talent. When you partner with Omega Systems, your business can leverage the expertise of our highly skilled professional team without having to hire new staff.
- Best practices: Security best practices are constantly evolving, making it common for in-house IT teams to get bogged down in details. Omega Systems delivers best-of-breed solutions that ensure your current practices align with industry expectations.
- Cost savings: Omega Systems can help you manage a limited budget by reducing your software and hardware spending. We also help make cybersecurity more cost-effective by combining your immediate needs with specific services, instead of just generalized tools.
- Compliance administration: Omega Systems addresses the ever-changing requirements of clients in regulated industries such as banking, government, criminal justice, and business. Our third-party compliances (e.g., PCI, DSS, FDIC, GLBA, FISMA, CJIS, HIPAA and more) ensure that our data center and processes meet the appropriate regulations to satisfy regulatory audit requests and compliances. Our certified technicians also personally maintain compliance, regularly undergoing background checks and fingerprinting.
Make sure your organization’s security never falls behind. Take advantage of the services of cybersecurity companies that serve Virginia, like Omega Systems. Call us today at (610) 678-7002 or contact us online to learn more.