Managed IT Service Providers
Technology evolves at a dizzying pace. Instead of trying to tackle it all on your own, why not consider the managed IT services of providers like Omega Systems to increase productivity and allow strategic planning to get the time and attention it deserves.
Omega Systems, headquartered in Reading, PA, was founded in 2002 to provide enterprise-level IT solutions to businesses small and large. We own and operate several data centers and provide best-in-class private cloud hosting, managed IT services, infrastructure-as-a-service, disaster recovery, and online backup services for clients in eastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware.
We have been recognized for excellence by Inc. 5000; CRN’s Tech Elite 250, MSP 500, and Next Gen 250 lists; and the Greater Reading Chamber of Commerce Top Business Report. We offer expertise and a range of services that equal or surpass global providers, but we proudly provide something they can’t – customization and personal service.
Services Customized to Meet Your Unique Needs
Managed Technology Support
Omega Systems’ Smart Support services enable clients to select a technology support solution that aligns with their business strategies and reduces their need to over-allocate in-house resources. There are several platforms, and each provides proactive support, uncompromising quality, and reliable, personalized service.
Smart Support features include:
- Fixed monthly cost structure with tiered options to fit your budget
- Enterprise-level support and problem solving
- Dedicated account team
- IT project planning assistance
- Network health reviews
Back-Up and Disaster Recovery Management
Omega Systems’ Smart Stor and Smart DR work independently or simultaneously to deliver the exact services you need.
Smart Stor provides secure, dedicated storage space that can grow as you do, along with customizable retention options, regular diagnostic reports, and same-day file restoration in an emergency. Smart DR adds backup disaster recovery, instant off-site virtualization in case of a disaster, and SLA (service level agreement) to address your uptime requirements and priorities.
The features of Smart Stor and Smart DR include:
- Fast response
- Encrypted and compressed data transmission
- Image-based data replication
- Customizable and scalable
Cybersecurity & Vulnerability Management
Discover Omega Systems’ Smart Secure, a simple, effective threat protection solution that provides proactive, professionally managed network security at the firewall level by a specialized team, around the clock.
The features of Smart Secure include:
- Multi-layered security built on a tiered platform
- Best-in-class UTM (unified threat management) hardware
- Local professional support 24/7
- Vulnerability scanning and risk management
- Customizable logging & reporting capabilities, including SIEM reporting
Service Desk Tech Support
A dedicated service team that knows your infrastructure, your applications, and your people is available 24/7. From password resets to server reconfigurations and software migrations, our technical team handles it — fast — so your people can stay focused.
The features of Omega Systems’ Service Desk include:
- Expert-level support for popular business software, custom applications, multiple platforms and network issues
- Level 2 service desk analysts resolve 90% of all issues remotely in 30 minutes or less
- Convenient customer support portal
- Immediate connection to a service engineer
As managed IT service providers, Omega Systems can help you keep pace with constant changes in IT, avoid problems and downtime, and free up your staff to focus on more important projects. Call us today at (610) 678-7002 or contact us online for more information.