Managed IT Services Newark, NJ
As your Newark, NJ business grows and changes, IT consulting companies like Omega Systems look for ways to boost your productivity with managed IT services that will save you time and money.
Omega Systems, headquartered in Reading, PA, was founded in 2002 to provide enterprise-level IT solutions to businesses of all sizes. We own and operate several data centers and provide best-in-class managed IT services, private cloud hosting, infrastructure-as-a-service, disaster recovery, and online backup services for clients throughout eastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware.
We have been recognized for excellence by Inc. 5000; CRN’s Tech Elite 250, MSP 500, and Next Gen 250 lists; and the Greater Reading Chamber of Commerce Top Business Report. Our expertise and range of services equal or surpass global providers, but we have the ability to provide something they can’t – customization and personal service.
Omega Systems offers a wide range of managed services that will give your business a competitive edge. They include:
- Technology Support: Omega Systems Smart Support offerings raise the bar in IT support by enabling customers to select a technology support solution that aligns with their business strategies and reduces the need to over-allocate in-house resources.
- 24/7 Service Desk Support: World-class support is right around the corner, any time you need it – any day of the week, at any hour. Get reliable, personalized service from a dedicated team that knows your infrastructure, your applications, and your people.
- Backup & Disaster Recovery Management: Omega Systems’ Smart Stor provides secure, dedicated storage space that can grow as you do. Smart DR adds backup disaster recovery and instant off-site virtualization in case of a disaster.
- Cybersecurity & Vulnerability Management: Only the largest organizations can afford to hire a security team to combat cyber threats and manage attacks. Omega Systems’ Smart Secure will help you stay secure with professionally managed network security at the firewall level by a specialized team.
- Mobile Device Management: One unprotected mobile device can cause catastrophic data loss. Omega Systems’ service plan protects employee and company-owned mobile devices, provides device security and service, and implements necessary policies and procedures for adequate management and control.
Vast Industry Experience
Omega Systems’ technicians are a powerhouse of expertise and deliver optimum solutions regardless of industry. Only after listening, evaluating, and assessing do we leverage the power of our skilled team to customize the best solutions for you in these and many other business sectors.
Legal: Our clients in the legal field count on Omega Systems for scalable solutions that meet their needs for performance, security, and compliance. From infrastructure to cloud hosting and managed services, to cybersecurity, we provide customized technology solutions that deliver excellent ROI.
Financial: We support banks and financial service businesses to enhance hardware threat protection, safeguard valuable data, and even to satisfy regulatory and audit request compliances. Omega Systems’ portfolio of solutions for financial services are heavily focused on cybersecurity.
K-12 Education: With more than a decade of professional experience, Omega Systems fully understands how to effectively integrate technology into education to help support your curricular goals. We have designed project-based assistance to help you successfully complete IT project work, regardless of complex obstacles.
Government/Law Enforcement: We’ve taken all the steps necessary to keep you compliant and positioned to protect and serve. The Omega Systems Data Center is the first facility of its kind in Pennsylvania to be audited by a CLEAN compliance officer, and we are SOC 2 and CJIS compliant.
Managed IT services from Omega Systems will allow you to focus on other aspects of your Newark, NJ business. To explore our wide range of services, call us today at (610) 678-7002 or contact us online.