Managed Network Services Providers
Providers of managed network services, such as Omega Systems, can help your organization get the full benefit of its IT infrastructure while reducing costs.
Omega Systems was founded in 2002 to provide enterprise-level IT solutions to businesses small and large. We own and operate several data centers and provide best-in-class private cloud, managed services, and back-up and disaster recovery solutions for clients throughout eastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware.
We primarily serve businesses in the education, healthcare, insurance, manufacturing and distribution, finance, legal, government, entrepreneurial enterprise, and non-profit industries.
Should You Consider Managed Network Services?
Many organizations today have come to the realization that staying on top of a complex network infrastructure often overtaxes resources that could be put to better use on core business competencies.
It’s very time-consuming for IT staff to manage networks. Software has to be upgraded and patched to prevent security holes. Bottlenecks must be identified. And server maintenance, data backups, and more are all required to assure maximum uptime.
For most businesses, managed network services fill an important gap that often stands in the way of keeping networks and the businesses they support performing at their best. If your organization is realizing that you can’t do it all, or can’t do it all well, ask about managed IT services from Omega Systems.
The benefits include:
- Enabling your organization to focus on its core business
- Encouraging business growth by providing access to world-class technology on an affordable budget
- Enhancing security for operations and private data
- Offering superior high-performance network availability
- Reducing maintenance and operations costs
- Supporting faster improvement of business processes and strategic initiatives
- Securing mission-critical applications and transactions
- Providing access to leading technology that companies might not otherwise be able to afford
- Reducing the costs of training, staff turnover, and keeping the staff trained on upgrades, viruses, new technologies, etc.
Examples of Our Managed Services
Omega Systems has a wide selection of managed network services that will give you the competitive edge. Our customizable services provide dedicated account management, certified engineers, and instant access to familiar support.
Managed Technology Support
Omega Systems’ Smart Support services enable our customers to select a technology support solution that aligns with their business strategies and reduces their need to over-allocate in-house resources. There are several platforms that each provide proactive support, uncompromising quality, and reliable, personalized service.
The features of Smart Support include:
- Fixed monthly cost structure with tiered options to fit your budget
- Enterprise-level support and problem solving
- Dedicated account team
- IT project planning assistance
- Network health reviews
Cybersecurity & Vulnerability Management
Is your data secure? The average SMB does not have enough resources to effectively combat cyber threats and attacks, and only the largest organizations can afford to hire a security team to manage all of it.
Discover Omega Systems’ Smart Secure, a simple, effective threat protection solution that provides proactive, professionally managed network security at the firewall level by a specialized team, around the clock.
The features of Smart Secure include:
- Multi-layered security built on a tiered platform
- Best-in-class UTM (unified threat management) hardware
- Local professional support 24/7
- Vulnerability scanning and risk management
- Customizable logging & reporting capabilities, including SIEM reporting
If you are interested in leveraging managed network services for some or all of your business functions, a provider like Omega Systems can help ensure a positive result. Call us today at (610) 678-7002 or contact us online to learn more.